Saturday, February 7, 2009

Every picture tells a story

http://injustaminute.shutterfly.com

Welcome to my world. I love storytelling. Not lies, mind you. But colorful, detailed stories. Someone once told me that I must dream in color, since my stories have so much color and vivid detail in them. Ask me a question, you'll see what I mean.  I use story telling in my craft of teaching. And since I have discovered digital scrap booking, I now tell stories with pictures and words. 

I hope you enjoy catching up with me. And in just a minute I will tell you the next story...

1 comment:

gael lynch said...

Love it! And love that digital photo on your site. As usual, Ms. Ward...hee-hee, I can learn a lot from you!
It is a good thing we're not partnered together in teaching! Those kids would have a barrel full of blarney to sit through! (Lucky...that's what they are!)